Metal nanoparticles : synthesis, characterization, and applications
Keywords: stem cells, superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles, labeling, tracking, magnetic resonance imaging.
Metal oxide nanoparticles: synthesis, characterization …
57. Wang C, Wang C, Xu L. . Protein-directed synthesis of pH-responsive red fluorescent copper nanoclusters and their applications in cellular imaging and catalysis. 2014;6:1775-81
Following an introduction of structural, optical, electronic, and electrochemical properties of nanoparticles, the book elaborates on nanoclusters, hyper-Raleigh scattering, nanoarrays, and several applications including single electron devices, chemical sensors, biomolecule sensors, and DNA detection.
NANOPARTICLES: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
Stem cells hold great promise for the treatment of multiple human diseases and disorders. Tracking and monitoring of stem cells after transplantation can supply important information for determining the efficacy of stem cell therapy. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) combined with contrast agents is believed to be the most effective and safest non-invasive technique for stem cell tracking in living bodies. Commercial superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) in the aid of transfection agents (TAs) have been applied to labeling stem cells. However, owing to the potential toxicity of TAs, more attentions have been paid to develop novel SPIONs with specific surface coating or functional moieties which facilitate effective cell internalization in the absence of TAs. This review aims to summarize the recent progress in the design and preparation of SPIONs as cellular MRI probes, to discuss their applications and current problems facing in stem cell labeling and tracking, and to offer perspectives and solutions for the future development of SPIONs in this field.
Nanometer-sized metal particles are synthesized and encapsulated into the interior of dendrimers by first mixing together the dendrimer and metal ion solution and then reducing the composite chemically, and the resulting dendrimer-encapsulated metal nanoparticles can then be used as catalysts.
Synthesis of metallic nanoparticles using ..
64. Sarparast M, Noori A, Ilkhani H. . Cadmium nanoclusters in a protein matrix: Synthesis, characterization, and application in targeted drug delivery and cellular imaging. 2016;9:3229-46
38. Zhang C, Fu YY, Zhang X. . BSA-directed synthesis of CuS nanoparticles as a biocompatible photothermal agent for tumor ablation . 2015;44:13112-8
with the synthesis of metallic nanoparticles using plant ..
Green Synthesis of Metallic Nanoparticles via ..
The scheme of synthesizing albumin-polymer-based nanoparticles. Figure adapted with permission from .
Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles as MRI …
28. Xie J, Zheng Y, Ying JY. Protein-Directed Synthesis of Highly Fluorescent Gold Nanoclusters. 2009;131:888-9
Synthesis and Characterization of Tio2 Nanoparticles …
Metal Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications Edited by Daniel L
for the synthesis of Metal oxide nanoparticles involve ..
130. Wang YXJ, Quercy-Jouvet T, Wang HH, Li AW, Chak CP, Xuan S, Shi L, Wang DF, Lee SF, Leung PC, Lau CBS, Fung KP, Leung KCF. Efficacy and durability in direct labeling of mesenchymal stem cells using ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles with organosilica, dextran, and PEG coatings. 2011;4:703-15
The key applications of copper nanoparticles are ..
127. Reddy AM, Kwak BK, Shim HJ, Ahn C, Lee HS, Suh YJ, Park ES. In vivo In vivo Tracking of mesenchymal stem cells labeled with a novel chitosan-coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles using 3.0T MRI. 2010;25:211-9
for the synthesis of Metal oxide nanoparticles ..
22. Yang T, Wang Y, Ke H. . Protein-Nanoreactor-Assisted Synthesis of Semiconductor Nanocrystals for Efficient Cancer Theranostics. 2016;28:5923-30
Mycosynthesis biological synthesis of metal nanoparticles ..
115. Ge S, Shi X, Sun K, Li C, Baker JR, Banaszak Holl MM andOrr BG. A facile hydrothermal synthesis of iron oxide nanoparticles with tunable magnetic properties. 2009;13:13593-9
and applications of synthesized nanoparticles
9. Soenen SJ, Parak WJ, Rejman J. . (Intra)Cellular Stability of Inorganic Nanoparticles: Effects on Cytotoxicity, Particle Functionality, and Biomedical Applications. 2015;115:2109-35
of applications for inorganic nanoparticles in ..
109. Lu AH, Salabas EL, Schüth F. Magnetic nanoparticles: synthesis, protection, functionalization, and application. 2007;46:1222-44
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."