David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama, p. 116.
Dr. Thomas Sowell, the eminent Stanford University sociologist, offers of what community organizers do:
 David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama, p. 203.
"[W]henever we define a pre-viable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or other elements in the Constitution, what we're really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a -- a child, a nine-month-old -- child that was delivered to term. That determination, then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place.... For that reason, I think it would probably be found unconstitutional."
"You know, I’m not optimistic about bringing about major redistributive change through the courts. The institution just isn’t structured that way.... You start getting into all sorts of separation of powers issues, you know, in terms of the court monitoring or engaging in a process that essentially is administrative and takes a lot of time. You know, the court is just not very good at it, and politically, it’s just very hard to legitimize opinions from the court in that regard.
"So I think that, although you can craft theoretical justifications for it, legally, you know, I think any three of us sitting here could come up with a rationale for bringing about economic change through the courts."
 David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama, p. 114.
This blog is written by high school and college students for the purpose of helping our readers write good, interesting and grammatically correct essays and research papers. If you would like to join our team, please email us.
(1) Islam is a patrilineal religion: In Islam, the father passes his faith to the children; and when a Muslim male has children with a non-Muslim female, Islam considers the children Muslim. Obama's grandfather and father having been Muslims – the extent of their piety matters not at all – means that, in Muslim eyes, Barack was born a Muslim.
 David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama, p. 96.
(4) Registered as Muslim at SD Besuki: Although Besuki (also known as SDN 1 Menteng) is a public school, Obama curiously refers to it in Audacity (p. 154) as "the Muslim school" he attended in Jakarta. Its records have not survived but several journalists (Haroon Siddiqui of the , Paul Watson of the , David Maraniss of the ) have all confirmed that there too, he was registered as a Muslim.
(5) Islamic class at SD Besuki: Obama mentions (Audacity, p. 154) that at Besuki, "the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during Koranic studies." Only Muslim students attended the weekly two-hour Koran class, Watson reports:
 David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama, pp. 205-206.
Barack Obama's Columbia University Thesis
In that same interview, Obama that his perspective on the “top 5%” had been shaped by his experiences abroad:
Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide - POLITICO
Similarly, in an with ACORN representatives in 2007, candidate Obama the following:
Obama's Missing Thesis | The Weekly Standard
Attorneys Spencer J. Crona and Neal A. Richardson the profound significance of this:
Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide - Jeffrey …
Our guides, manuals and samples are for education purposes only. You are not allowed to copy or post them on your own resources without proper reference. All information posted on this website is copyright protected and is for public use only.
Obamas Master Thesis obamas master thesis Obamas Masters Thesis
two of his teachers, former Vice Principal Tine Hahiyari and third-grade teacher Effendi, said they remember clearly that at this school too, he was registered as a Muslim, which determined what class he attended during weekly religion lessons. "Muslim students were taught by a Muslim teacher, and Christian students were taught by a Christian teacher," said Effendi.
barack25 Oct 2009 Did Barack Obamas thesis for ..
Andrew Higgins of the Washington Post quotes Rully Dasaad, a former classmate, saying that Obama horsed around in class and, during readings of the Koran, got "laughed at because of his funny pronunciation." learned that the class included not only studying "how to pray and how to read the Koran," but also actually praying in the Friday communal service right on the school grounds.
Michelle Obama Master Thesis - …
(6) Mosque attendance: , Obama's younger half-sister, said her father (namely, Barack's stepfather) attended the mosque "for big communal events," Barker found that "Obama occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers." Watson reports:
Petrus Romanus - The False Prophet and The Antichrist …
The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played," said Zulfin Adi, who describes himself as among Obama's closest childhood friends. … Sometimes, when the muezzin sounded the call to prayer, Lolo and Barry would walk to the makeshift mosque together, Adi said. "His mother often went to the church, but Barry was Muslim. He went to the mosque," Adi said.
I took Hitchenss advice and had a look at Michelle Obamas thesis, ..
(7) Muslim clothing: Adi recalls about Obama, "I remember him wearing a sarong." Likewise, found not only that "His classmates recalled that Barry wore a sarong" but written exchanges indicating that he continued to wear this garment in the United States. This fact has religious implications because, in Indonesian culture, sarongs.
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."