You have to the claims you make.
As you approach a compare/contrast paper, ask the following questions:
Know the key papers and players in your field
9. Make sure your proposal has a comprehensive review of the literatureincluded. Now this idea, at first thought, may not seem to make sense.I have heard many students tell me that "This is only the proposal.I'll do a complete literature search for the dissertation. I don't wantto waste the time now." But, this is the time to do it. The rationalebehind the literature review consists of an argument with two lines of analysis: 1) this research is needed, and 2) the methodology I have chosen is most appropriate for the question that is being asked. Now, why would you want to wait? Now is the time to get informed and to learn from others who havepreceded you! If you wait until you are writing the dissertation it is toolate. You've got to do it some time so you might as well get on with itand do it now. Plus, you will probably want to add to the literature reviewwhen you're writing the final dissertation.
However, this argument is faulty, for the following reasons...
One might try to repair the argument, by...
But these repairs will not work, because...
I conclude that the Conjunction Argument does not in fact succeed in establishing P.
The rules are described in more detail, with examples, in .
Whilea complete user evaluation is beyond the scope of this paper, our own experiencewith Google has shown it to produce better results than the major commercialsearch engines for most searches.
The proximity is based on how far apart the hits are in the document (oranchor) but is classified into 10 different value "bins" ranging from aphrase match to "not even close".
Stage 4- Writing the Research Paper*
How did you like it?" There are also some people who do not knowabout the , and think their page should be protected from indexingby a statement like, "This page is copyrighted and should not be indexed",which needless to say is difficult for web crawlers to understand.
Font size is represented relative to the rest of the documentusing three bits (only 7 values are actually used because 111 is the flagthat signals a fancy hit).
Stage 6- Revising the Research Paper
This section goes at the end of your paper.
What and when questions are only the starting point for writing researchpapers.
If you can, show it to your friends and get their reactions to it.
From the flat state of Indiana, here are two pages on how to write sound thesis statements:
You should make the structure of your paper obvious to the reader.
These early stages will involve , but you won't yet be trying to write a complete paper.
2. Thesis statement (don’t hide this for later)
29. Now it's time to write the last chapter. But what chapter is thelast one? My perception is that the last chapter should be the first chapter.I don't really mean this in the literal sense. Certainly youwrote Chapter One at the beginning of this whole process. Now, at the end,it's time to "rewrite" Chapter One. After you've had a chanceto write your dissertation all the way to the end, the last thing you shoulddo is turn back to Chapter One. Reread Chapter One carefully with the insightyou now have from having completed Chapter Five. Does Chapter One clearlyhelp the reader move in the direction of Chapter Five? Are important conceptsthat will be necessary for understanding Chapter Five presented in ChapterOne?
Consider the following two paper fragments:
Especially well represented is work which can get resultsby post-processing the results of existing commercial search engines, orproduce small scale "individualized" search engines.
I will now present two arguments that not-P.
28. Potentially the silliest part of the dissertation is the Suggestionsfor Further Research section. This section is usually written atthe very end of your writing project and little energy is left to makeit very meaningful. The biggest problem with this section is that the suggestionsare often ones that could have been made prior to you conducting your research.Read and reread this section until you are sure that you have made suggestionsthat emanate from your experiences in conducting the research and the findingsthat you have evolved. Make sure that your suggestions for further researchserve to link your project with other projects in the future and providea further opportunity for the reader to better understand what you havedone.
Isn't it easy to see what the structure of these papers is?
27. If you are including a Conclusions/Implications section in yourdissertation make sure you really present conclusions and implications.Often the writer uses the conclusions/implications section to merely restatethe research findings. Don't waste my time. I've already read the findingsand now, at the Conclusion/Implication section, I want you to help me understandwhat it all means. This is a key section of the dissertation and is sometimesbest done after you've had a few days to step away from your research andallow yourself to put your research into perspective. If you do this youwill no doubt be able to draw a variety of insights that help link yourresearch to other areas. I usually think of conclusions/implications asthe "So what" statements. In other words, what are the key ideasthat we can draw from your study to apply to my areas of concern.
It makes efficient use of storage space to store the index.
24. A simple rule - if you are presenting information in the form ofa table or graph make sure you introduce the table or graph in your text.And then, following the insertion of the table/graph, make sure you discussit. If there is nothing to discuss then you may want to question even insertingit.
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."