by a supramolecular 1,8-naphthalimide/calixarene assembly via ...
Synthesis and Application of Glycopeptide and Glycoprotein Mimetics.
57. "4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide based anion receptors: employing the naphthalimide N-H moiety in the cooperative binding of dihydrogenphosphate"Frederick M. Pfeffer, Alisha M. Buschgens, Neil W. Barnett, Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson and Paul E. Kruger, , 2005, 46, 6579-6584
119. Germershaus O, Mao SR, Sitterberg J, Bakowsky U, Kissel T. Gene delivery using chitosan, trimethyl chitosan or polyethylenglycol-graft-trimethyl chitosan block copolymers: establishment of structure-activity relationships in vitro. 2008;2(125):145-154
H., His6 tag-assisted chemical protein synthesis.
A3085 5mg/ml Water Amino-1,8-naphthalimide [4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide] PARP inhibitor Biomol AP-101 ...
46. "Design, synthesis and photophysical studies of simple fluorescent anion PET sensors using charge neutral thiourea receptors"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, Anthony P. Davis, Gillian M. Hussey, Juliann Tierney and Mark Glynn, , 2004, 2, 1856-1863.45. "Highly selective colorimetric naked-eye Cu(II) detection using an azobenzene chemosensor"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, Joseph P. Leonard and Niamh S. Murrey, , 2004, 6, 1557-1560.44. "Fluorescent PET chemosensors for lithium"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, Bastien Bichell and Claire Nolan, , 2004, 60, 5799-5806
1,8-Naphthalimide 99% | Sigma-Aldrich
follows the trend phthalimide, ∼-1.9 V 1,8-naphthalimide, ∼-1.8 V 1,4,5,8- naphthalenediimide, ∼-1.0 ...
41. "Simple naphthalimide based anion sensors: Deprotonation induced colour changes and CO2 fixation"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, Paul E. Kruger, Paul Jensen, Frederick M. Pfeffer and Gillian M. Hussey, , 2003, 44, 8909-8913
1,8-NAPHTHALIMIDE (1,8-NAPHTHALENE …
Synthesis and characterization of 1,8-naphthalimide …
coatings; 4-Methoxy-N-methyl-1,8-naphthalimide, a fluorescent brightening ...
4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide | Sigma-Aldrich
1,8-NAPHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE, 1,8-NAPHTHALIMIDE,T ACID, 1,8-NAPHTHALI ANHTDRIDE [back] AA Q ...
1,8-Naphthalimide Derivative Dyes with Large Stokes …
CA-200 5mg/mL Amino-1,8-naphthalimide [4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide] PARP inhibitor AP-101 5mg ...
Synthesis and potential use of 1,8-naphthalimide type …
62. "Supramolecular self-assembly of mixed f-d metal ion conjugates"Katell S�n�chal-David, Joseph P. Leonard, Sally E. Plush and Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, , 2006, 8, 2727-2730.
61. "Synthesis and characterisation of bis-cyclen based dinuclear lanthanide complexes"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson and Andrew J. Harte, , 2006, 4, 1572-1579.
60. "Microdamage in bone: surface analysis and radiological detection"Raman Parkesh, T. Clive Lee, Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson and Wolfgang Gowin, , 2006, 39. 1552-1556.
4-azido-N-ethyl-1,8-naphthalimide Supplier | CAS …
Fluorescence lifetime measurements were performed by using time-correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) spectroscopy. Femtosecond pulses (150 fs, 80 MHz) generated by a tunable mode-locked Ti:sapphire laser (MaiTai HP, Spectra-Physics, 690–1050 nm) were externally frequency-doubled by a 1 mm thick BBO crystal. The pulse repetition rate was reduced to 8 MHz by the means of a pulse-picker (Model 3980, Spectra-Physics), extending the delay between the consecutive pulses to 126 ns. The generated femtosecond pulses illuminated a 1 cm quartz cell containing the solution under study. The photo-excited fluorescence was collected in a 90° geometry and sent into a subtractive double-monochromator (DH10, Jobin-Yvon) before being detected by a silicon avalanche photodiode (PDM50CTC, Micro Photon Devices). The entrance and exit slit widths of the monochromator ensured 1 nm spectral resolution in the lifetime measurements. Depending on the experiment, a small part of the 700 or 800 nm laser beam was picked and sent to a photodiode (TDA 200, Picoquant). The laser and fluorescence signals were subsequently sent to a correlator (PicoHarp 300, Picoquant). The time of arrival of the fluorescence photons was measured with 4 ps or 16 ps resolution depending on the experiment, and the fluorescence temporal decay was reconstructed. The impulsive response function (IRF) was taken as the decay curve at the excitation wavelength (400 nm). The IRF curve was free from the fluorescence signal. From the IRF curves, we estimated the temporal response of the setup as 150 ps FWHM. The data were numerically deconvoluted using the measured IRF and fitted to mono- or bi-exponential decays, using a commercial program (IgorPro, Wavemetrics).
Get supplier listing of 1,8-Naphthalimide and equal product
39. "Synthesis and characterisation of novel 3'-O- and 5'-O- modified azobenzene-thymidine phosphoramidites and their oligonucleotide conjugates as colorimeter DNA probes and FRET quenchers"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, John M. Kelly, Mark Nieuwenhuyzen and Aoife M. K. O'Brien, , 2003, 44, 8571-8575.38. "Cd(II) sensing in water using novel aromatic iminodiacetate based fluorescent chemosensors"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, Clive. T. Lee and Raman Parkesh, , 2003, 5, 4065-4068
ThalesNano Nanotechology Inc - Publications
32. "Towards the development of controllable and reversible 'on-off' luminescence switching in soft-matter; synthesis and spectroscopic investigation of 1,8-naphthalimide-based PET (photoinduced electron transfer) chemosensors for pH in water-permeable hydrogels"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, Colin P. McCoy, Ryan J. Morrow, Caroline Phelan and Floriana Stomeo, , 2003, Part 8, 216-228
()31. "Synthesis, structural and biological evaluation of GlyAla based lanthanide macrocyclic conjugates as supramolecular ribonuclease mimics"Thorfinnur Gunnlaugsson, R. Jeremy H. Davies, Mark Nieuwenhuyzen, John E. O'Brien, Clarke S. Stevenson and Sinead Mulready, , 2003, 22, 711-724 (Special Issue on Supramolecular Chemistry, Edited by Professor Edwin Constable).
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."