Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles
The scheme of synthesizing albumin-polymer-based nanoparticles. Figure adapted with permission from .
Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles - ScienceDirect
60. Khandelia R, Bhandari S, Pan UN. . Gold Nanocluster Embedded Albumin Nanoparticles for Two-Photon Imaging of Cancer Cells Accompanying Drug Delivery. 2015;11:4075-81
204. Ali MR, Panikkanvalappil SR, El-Sayed MA. Enhancing the efficiency of gold nanoparticles treatment of cancer by increasing their rate of endocytosis and cell accumulation using rifampicin. 2014;136:4464-7
Mechanism of Gold Nanoparticle Formation in the …
Chang MY, Shiau AL, Chen YH, Chang CJ,Chen HH and Wu CL: Increased apoptotic potential and dose-enhancingeffect of gold nanoparticles in combination with single-doseclinical electron beams on tumor-bearing mice. Cancer Sci.99:1479–1484. 2008. : :
Chithrani BD and Chan WC: Elucidating themechanism of cellular uptake and removal of protein-coated goldnanoparticles of different sizes and shapes. Nano Lett.7:1542–1550. 2007. : :
Gold Nanoparticle Synthesis: All About How To ..
In this book, the authors have given a brief Introduction on gold nanoparticles synthesis, characterization and applications. The language is simple and easily understandable. Various methods for gold nanoparticles synthesis and their advantages and disadvantages were covered. Much emphasis was given for biological synthesis, especially using Actinobacteria. Valuable information was added on factors affecting gold nanoparticles synthesis. The authors further stressed on application of gold nanoparticles in various fields such as cancer therapy, drug delivery, bio-sensing applications, microorganism detection, antimicrobial properties, track phagokinetic and use as a colorant. The book is very useful for the beginners in the field of nanotechnology.
Hypoxia is regarded as a key feature of the tumor microenvironment that significantly influences tumor treatment response. An albumin-stabilized gold nanoparticle was synthesized for tumor hypoxia imaging (Figure a) . The nanoparticle was modified with hypoxia-sensitive nitroimidazole moiety, which was converted into amine groups in the presence of nitroreductase. Conversion from the nitro group of nitroimidazole to the amino group helped increase the zeta potential of the prepared nanoparticle, which thereby improved cell internalization for accumulation at the tumor . The designed nanoparticle displayed enhanced X-CT imaging for tumor hypoxia
Synthesis of gold nanoparticles - YouTube
Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by Using Sodium Borohydride
Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Amino Acids by …
Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles : Oriental …
Synthesis of Nanoparticles From Plant ..
Synthesis of Nanoparticles from Plant Extracts ..
Citrate Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles - Beloit College
By synthesizing gold nanoparticles of different shapes, ..
179. Chanana M, Rivera Gil P, Correa-Duarte MA. . Physicochemical properties of protein-coated gold nanoparticles in biological fluids and cells before and after proteolytic digestion. 2013;52:4179-83
Biosynthesized Gold Nanoparticles as Catalyst - IJSER
61. Croissant JG, Zhang D, Alsaiari S. . Protein-gold clusters-capped mesoporous silica nanoparticles for high drug loading, autonomous gemcitabine/doxorubicin co-delivery, and in-vivo tumor imaging. 2016;229:183-91
Green Synthesis of Metallic Nanoparticles via ..
46. Zhang W, Ye J, Zhang Y. . One-step facile synthesis of fluorescent gold nanoclusters for rapid bio-imaging of cancer cells and small animals. 2015;5:63821-6
Synthesis of Nanoparticles |authorSTREAM
38. Zhang C, Fu YY, Zhang X. . BSA-directed synthesis of CuS nanoparticles as a biocompatible photothermal agent for tumor ablation . 2015;44:13112-8
Graphene–Gold Nanoparticles Hybrid—Synthesis ..
On the basis of the high biocompatibility and long blood circulation half-life of albumin, many studies have been devoted to the development of albumin-stabilized nanoparticles for biomedical applications [-]. Albumin could be introduced during nanoparticle synthesis or stabilizer replacement [-].
The synthesis procedure shown here is from A
Lai MK, Chang CY, Lien YW and Tsiang RC:Application of gold nanoparticles to microencapsulation ofthioridazine. J Control Release. 111:352–361. 2006. : :
07/01/2010 · Although gold nanoparticles ..
Kong T, Zeng J, Wang X, et al: Enhancementof radiation cytotoxicity in breast-cancer cells by localizedattachment of gold nanoparticles. Small. 4:1537–1543. 2008. : :
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."