Destroy All Monsters: Regarding Prosthetic Vaginas
prosthetic vagina | eBay
Prosthetic Vagina - Janet's Closet
In left hemiscrotum, penile prosthesis pump is visible over the testicle implant
an unsightly donor site scar, very frequent urethral complications, and small sized penis that does not allow the safe insertion of penile prosthesis in majority of cases.
Prosthetic Vagina SKU #: EXC JY-1755-O/S-NUDE
1. Abouassaly R, Montague DK, Angermeier KW: Antibiotic-coated medical devices: With an emphasis on inflatable penile prosthesis. Asian J Androl 2004; 6:249-257.
2. Bennett AH, Rivard DJ, Blanc RP, et al: Reconstructive surgery for vasculogenic impotence. J Urol 1986; 136:599-601.
3. Bennett RG, Kraffert CA: Bacterial transference during electrodesiccation and electrocoagulation. Arch Dermatol 1990; 126:751-755.
4. Berardinucci D, Morales A, Heaton JP, et al: Surgical treatment of penile veno-occlusive dysfunction: Is it justified? Urology 1996; 47:88-92.
5. Bernards CM, Kopacz DJ: Effect of epinephrine on lidocaine clearance in vivo: A microdialysis study in humans. Anesthesiology 1999; 91:962-968.
6. Brant MD, Ludlow JK, Mulcahy JJ: The prosthesis salvage operation: Immediate replacement of the infected penile prosthesis. J Urol 1996; 155:155-157.
7. Brock G, Hsu GL, Nunes L, et al: The anatomy of the tunica albuginea in the normal penis and Peyronie's disease. J Urol 1997; 157:276-281.
8. Carson CC, Robertson CN: Late hematogenous infection of penile prostheses. J Urol 1988; 139:50-52.
9. Carson CC 3rd: Efficacy of antibiotic impregnation of inflatable penile prostheses in decre asing infection in original implants. J Urol 2004; 171:1611-1614.
10. Chen SC, Hsieh CH, Hsu GL, et al: The progression of the penile vein: Could it be recurrent? J Androl 2005; 26:56-63.
11. Da Ros CT, Teloken C, Antonini CC, et al: Long-term results of penile vein ligation for erectile dysfunction due to cavernovenous disease. Tech Urol. 2000; 6:172-174.
12. Daitch JA, Angermeier KW, Lakin MM, et al: Long-term mechanical reliability of AMS 700 series inflatable penile prostheses: Comparison of CX/CXM and Ultrex cylinders. J Urol 1997; 158:1400-1402.
13. Davis SS, Viosca SP, Guralnik M, et al: Evaluation of impotence in older men. West J Med 1985; 142:499-505.
14. Dean RC, Lue TF: Physiology of penile erection and pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction. Urol Clin North Am 2005; 32:379-395.
15. Dubocq F, Tefilli MV, Gheiler EL, et al: Long-term mechanical reliability of multicomponent inflatable penile prosthesis: Comparison of device survival. Urology 1998; 52:277-281.
16. Freedman AL, Costa Neto F, Mehringer CM, et al: Long-term results of penile vein ligation for impotence from venous leakage. J Urol 1993; 149:1301-1303.
17. Fuchs AM, Mehringer CM, Rajfer J: Anatomy of penile venous drainage in potent and impotent men during cavernosography. J Urol 1989; 141:1353-1356.
18. Garber BB, Marcus SM: Does surgical approach affect the incidence of inflatable penile prosthesis infection? Urology 1998; 52:291-293.
19. Henry GD, Wilson SK, Delk 2nd JR, et al: Revision washout decreases penile prosthesis infection in revision surgery: A multicenter study. J Urol 2005; 173:89-92.
20. Hollenbeck BK, Miller DC, Ohl DA: The utility of lockout valve reservoirs in preventing autoinflation in penile prostheses. Int Urol Nephrol 2002; 34:379-383.
21. Hsu GL, Brock G, Martinez-pinerio L, et al: The three-dimensional structure of the human tunica albuginea: anatomical and ultrastructural level. Int J Impot Res 1992; 4:117-129.
22. Hsu GL, Brock GB, Trigo-Rocha F, et al: Combined cavernous compression device and arteriovenous-cavernous fistula: A chronic canine model. J Urol 1993; 149:1564-1567.
23. Hsu GL, Brock G, Martinez-Pineiro L, et al: Anatomy and strength of the tunica albuginea: its relevance to penile prosthesis extrusion. J Urol 1994; 151:1205-1208.
24. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Wen HS, et al: Penile venous anatomy: Application to surgery for erectile disturbance. Asian J Androl 2002; 4:61-66.
25. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Wen HS, et al: Penile venous anatomy: An additional description and its clinical implication. J Androl 2003a; 24:921-927.
26. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Wen HS, et al: Outpatient surgery for penile venous patch with the patient under local anesthesia. J Androl 2003b; 24:35-39.
27. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Wen HS, et al: Anatomy of the human penis: The relationship of the architecture between skeletal and smooth muscles. J Androl 2004a; 25:426-431.
28. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Wen HS, et al: The effect of electrocoagulation on the sinusoids in the human penis. J Androl 2004b; 25:954-959.
29. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Wen HS, et al: Outpatient penile implantation with the patient under a novel method of crural block. Int J Androl 2004c; 27:147-151.
30. Hsu GL, Chen HS, Hsieh CH, et al: Insufficient response to venous stripping surgery: Is the penile vein recurrent or residual? J Androl 2006; 27:700-706.
31. Hsu GL, Hsieh CH, Chen HS, et al: The advancement of pure local anesthesia for penile surgeries: can an outpatient basis be sustainable? J Androl 2007; 28:200-205.
32. Jarow JP: Risk factors for penile prosthetic infection. J Urol 1996; 156:402-404.
33. Kabalin JN, Kessler R: Infectious complications of penile prosthesis surgery. J Urol 1988; 139:953-955.
34. Kendirci M, Trost L, Suresh C. Sikka SC, et al: The effect of vascular risk factors on penile vascular status in men with erectile dysfunction. J Urol 2007; 178:2516. Journal of Urology. 178(6):2516-2520.
35. Lewis RW: Venous surgery for impotence. Urol Clin North Am 1988; 15:115-121.
36. Lue TF, Takamura T, Schmidt RA, et al: Hemodynamics of erection in the monkey. J Urol 1983; 130:1237-1241.
37. Lue TF, Takamura T, Umraiya M, et al: Hemodynamics of canine corpora cavernosa during erection. Urology 1984; 24:347-352.
38. Lue TF: Penile venous surgery. Urol Clin North Am 1989; 16:607-611.
39. Lue TF: Physiology of penile erection and pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction. In: Wein AJ, Kavoussi LR, Novick AC, eds. Campbell-Walsh Urology. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders-Elsevier, 2007, pp718-749.
40. Melman A, Gingell JC: The epidemiology and pathophysiology of erectile Dysfunction. J Urol 1999; 161:5-11.
41. Milbank AJ, Montague DK, Angermeier KW, et al: Mechanical failure of the American Medical Systems Ultrex inflatable penile prosthesis: Before and after 1993 structural modification. J Urol 2002; 167:2502-2506.
42. Montague DK, Barada JH, Belker AM, et al: Clinical guidelines panel on erectile dysfunction: Summary report on the treatment of organic erectile dysfunction. The American Urological Association. J Urol 1996; 156:2007-2011.
43. Montague DK, Angermeier KW, Lakin MM: Penile prosthesis infections. Int J Impot Res 2001; 13:326-328.
44. Montague DK: Prosthetic surgery for erectile dysfunction. In: Wein AJ, Kavoussi LR, Novick AC, eds. Campbell-Walsh Urology. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders-Elsevier, 2007, pp788-801.
45. Moreland RB: Pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction: The contributions of trabecular structure to function and the role of functional antagonism. Int J Impot Res 2000; 12(Suppl 4):S39-S46.
46. Moscovici J, Galinier P, Hammoudi S, et al: Contribution to the study of the venous vasculature of the penis. Surg Radiol Anat 1999; 21:193-199.
47. Mulcahy JJ: Long-term experience with salvage of infected penile implants. J Urol 2000; 163:481-482.
48. Nehra A, Goldstein I, Pabby A, et al: Mechanism of venous leakage: A prospective clinico-pathological correlation of corporeal function and structure. J Urol 1996; 156:1320-1329.
49. Puech-Leao P, Reis JM, Glina S, et al: Leakage through the crural edge of corpus cavernosum. Diagnosis and treatment. Eur Urol 1987; 13:163-165.
50. Rajfer J, Rosciszewski A, Mehringer M: Prevalence of corporeal venous leakage in impotent men. J Urol 1988; 140:69-71.
51. Sebben JE: The hazards of electrosurgery. J Am Acad Dermatol 1987; 16:869-872.
52. Soballe PW, Nimbkar NV, Hayward I: Electric cautery lowers the contamination threshold for infection of laparotomies. Am J Surg 1998; 175:263-266.
53. Stief CG, Djamilian M, Truss MC, et al: Prognostic factors for the postoperative outcome of penile venous surgery for venogenic erectile dysfunction. J Urol 1994; 151:880-883.
54. Vale JA, Feneley MR, Lees WR, et al: Venous leak surgery: Long-term follow-up of patients undergoing excision and ligation of the deep dorsal vein of the penis. Br J Urol 1995; 76:192-195.
55. Wagner G: Erection: physiology and endocrinology. In: Wagner G, Green R, eds. Impo¬tence: Physiological, Psychological and Surgical. Diagnosis and Treatment. New York: Plenum Press, 1981, pp 25-36.
56. Wen HS, Hsieh CH, Hsu GL, et al: The synergism of penile venous surgery and oral sildenafil in treating patients with erectile dysfunction. Int J Androl 2005; 28:297-303.
57. Wespes E, Schulman CC: Venous leakage: Surgical treatment of a curable cause of impotence. J Urol 1985; 133:796-798.
58. Wespes E, Amar E, Eardley I, et al: Guidelines on male sexual dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. European Association of Urology, 2009.
59. Wilson SK, Henry GD, Delk Jr JR, et al: The mentor Alpha 1 penile prosthesis with reservoir lock-out valve: Effective prevention of auto-inflation with improved capability for ectopic reservoir placement. J Urol 2002; 168:1475-1478.
60. Williams G, Mulcahy MJ, Hartnell G, et al: Diagnosis and treatment of venous leakage: A curable cause of impotence. Br J Urol 1988; 61:151-155.
Vagina prosthesis? - Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Vagina Prosthesis | dildographer
crossdresser wearing vagina prosthesis . xhamster …
Vagina Prosthesis on Vimeo
Original Vee-String Female Vagina Prosthesis - Castle …
Breast Prosthesis, Prosthetic Breasts | The Breast Form Store
Prosthetic vagina | Etsy
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."